Monday 2 March 2015

A few FAVOURITES!



Here are a couple links to some of my favourite things!





 One of my favourite photographers James Mollison shares some of his own work on this website. My personal favourite is his collection called "Where Children Sleep". It's a great reminder of how big the world is, and how different our lives are. I encourage you to think about what your own picture would look like. What's in your room that you're proud of? How is your room different from many of the pictures in this collection?



As you probably already know, I love the outdoors. My dream is to hike the PCT (Pacific Coast Trail). A beautiful, challenging, and dangerous hiking trail that requires a lot of physical, emotional and mental strength. When will I do this?? Who knows, but you gotta start somewhere!

A long long time ago in the 90's there were these things called cassette tapes. My very first tape was by the wonderful country singer, Martina McBride. Ever since then, I have loved and adored country music. My personal favourite country radio station is BX93, which is the country station for Delaware Ontario, my hometown!


(Picture taken by: M.Muehmer, Delaware Ontario)

No comments:

Post a Comment