Tuesday 3 March 2015

Pinterest

Pinterest 
For those of you who have never been on Pinterest.... check out this link. This is my own Pinterest where I have posted some 'getting-to-know-me' pins, as well as some fun science, math, and language resources for you all. 
If you are interested in cooking, hiking, video games or you're just bored trying to pass the time (NOT IN CLASS...obviously). Pinterest is a great resource! It also has a lot of different educational resources for you at home! If you don't understand some homework, check out some different pins on Pinterest and see if you can find a useful link to assist you. I'll be pinning some useful pins along the way, so definitely refer back to my boards... even better, create your own! 
Have fun 'pinning'!   

No comments:

Post a Comment